Crowe Vietnam is one of the leading mid-tier auditing, accounting, and advisory service firms in Vietnam.
Crowe Vietnam, founded in 2008, is a full member of Crowe Global, ranked in the top 10 globally and the Asia Pacific region (Source: IAB World Survey 2021).
We are one of the leading mid-tier firms in Vietnam, providing a wide range of professional services (including Audit, Accounting, Tax, and Advisory) for all business phases such as Market Entry, Establishment, Operation, Expansion, M&A, and Exit.
For more information, please visit us at www.crowe.vn or facebook "Crowe Vietnam Careers" (https://www.facebook.com/crowevietnamcareers)
We are looking for candidates for the position "HR Assistant" as follows:
- International brand ranking frequently in the top 10 in Asia Pacific and Global (Source: IAB World Survey 2021);
- Recognized training employer of ACCA, ICAEW, CPA Australia and Chartered Accountants ANZ;
- Competitive remuneration (including salary, performance bonus, contribution bonus, overtime and other allowances…);
- Flexible working place / time policy when and where possible;
- Company Culture: Nice, Open, Disciplinary, Professional;
- Working enviroment‘s features: Talent Recognition, English, Friendly, Dynamic, Young, Sportive;
- Experience various functional areas of Human Resource Management (HRM);
- Intensive training and guidance (e-learning, direct & on-job training);
- Entertainment activities: picnic & company trips, sport & outdoor activities; activities at the office…
- Be a fresh graduate in Human Resources or relevant fields;
- Having under 1-year experience (preferred);
- Be interested in developing a career in Human Resource Management Field;
- Having a good command of English is preferred.
Human Resource Management (70%)
Assist HR Team leader in functional areas of Human Resources Management, including:
- Recruitment and Staffing
- Post job announcements on effective recruitment channels;
- Arrange schedules and appointments with candidates;
- Assist in specific rounds of the hiring process and various employer branding activities;
- Control employees’ data and documents.
- Compensation and Benefits (Hanoi Head office only)
- Perform declaration of the compulsory Social Insurance and claim benefits for employees;
- Make registrations regarding Personal Income Tax (PIT);
- Control data for calculating salary, manage payroll records, and assist in calculating PIT Finalization.
- Assist in conducting internal training courses;
- Register external training programs for employees;
- Control training hours and training records.
- Employee Relations
- Implement entry and exit procedures for employees;
- Organize internal integration/ employee engagement events and activities.
- Labor Laws and Legal Compliance
- Supervise employees in following Labor Law and Company regulations;
- Manage and follow up labor contracts;
- Submit reports to Authorities under the review of HR Team Leader.
- Perform administrative activities to take care of working environment at the offices;
- Obtain visa, work permit, and temporary resident card for Expats (Hanoi Head office only)
Please fill in theform below to apply for this position.